BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 18, 2010

Surprise Visit

Caden’s dad came over for a surprise visit this weekend.  While the two of them were on the phone for their nightly call, there was a knock at the door.  Caden had absolutely no clue it could possibly be HIS dad.  Imagine his surprise when that’s exactly who walked through the door!  Actually, you don’t have to imagine it, because I took pictures!  Yay!  

"Hold on dad, someone is at the door."
"Hey wait, who -- wait, is that..."
"It's MY DAD!!"
"Dad, you're on the phone AND here!"
"You tricked me dad! I missed you!!"

(Let’s not pay attention to the picture quality though - I obviously shouldn’t quit my day job to become a sports/action photographer any time soon.  It’s the moment that counts, people!








0 comments: